Recent and upcoming events
Please contact us if you would like to connect with WSP staff during any upcoming events.
Members participated in the following events during 2019:
- African Seed Trade Association (AFSTA) Congress | 5 -7 March 2019, Mombasa, Kenya
- World Farmers Organisation (WFO) General Assembly | 20 – 23 May 2019, Luxembourg
- International Seed Federation (ISF) World Seed Congress | 3 – 5 June 2019, Nice, France
- OECD Seed Schemes Annual Meeting | 14 June 2019, Vienna, Austria
- International Seed Testing Association (ISTA) Congress | 26 June – 3 July 2019, Hyderabad, India
Members participated in the following events during 2018:
- Seed meeting | September 25 – 26 2018, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
The World Seed Partnership (WSP) (OECD, UPOV, ISTA, ISF and WFO) participated in a meeting on September 25 and 26, 2018, in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, organized by the Department of Agricultural Research (DAR), and the Department of Agriculture (DOA) Myanmar Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation (MoALI), and with the support of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality, Netherlands. The World Seed Partnership is convinced of the importance of farmers having access to improved varieties and high quality seed in order to achieve progress in agriculture. In that regard, the WSP member organizations are ready to support the relevant authorities in developing and implementing the necessary policies.